New Online Banking Information
New Online Banking is LIVE!
On Tuesday March 8, 2011 FNBT launched a new Online Banking program. Letters to our current Online Banking clients were mailed over the last few weeks explaining the new registration process as well as detailing important Quicken/Quickbook conversion information. Please feel free to review the attached documents to acquaint yourself with our changes.
For those clients using Quicken or Quickbooks, please use the following procedures to begin using these services with our new Online Banking program.
- Quicken Download Instructions
- Quicken MAC 2005-2007 Web Connect Conversion
- Quickbooks Mac 2007-2010 Web Connect Conversion
- Quicken WIN 2008-2010 Web Connect Conversion
- Quickbooks WIN 2008-2011 Web Connect Conversion
- Quicken Essentials MAC 2010 Deactivate and Reactivate
- How to Deactivate and Reactivate Express Web Connect
CLICK HERE to Learn more about FNBT.COM's new Online Banking.
If you have any questions or need any assistance you may:
- Contact our Online Banking Support Team at 850.796.2000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communicate through LIVE CHAT at www.fnbt.com