Our Private Banking services are not for everyone ~
and that's a very good thing.
Business owners, key executives, and high net worth individuals want more than typical retail bank services. While waiting in line for tellers during standard banking hours works for many people, there are individuals who require and demand more. More top-level access. More personal consultation. And more customized services. FNBT.COM Bank’s private banking was created specifically to deliver more.
Our private banking model is designed for individuals who want to be clients, not just customers. As such, they need to know that every solution we suggest will be highly competitive—and that our success depends on the depth and quality of the relationships we build (min of $50,000.00 in deposits)
As a private banking client, our Private Banking Team is created specifically for you, with each member of that team fully aware of your desires as a busy professional and client. By developing strong team-oriented relationships, we are able to respond to any request quickly and effectively.
Our private banking specialists have the breadth of products and services necessary to help you achieve success.
- A highly experienced, professional private banking team
- Consultative service model including transition and succession planning assistance and seamless coordination as a member of your team
- Fully integrated deposit relationships (Business and Personal Checking, MMDA, Savings, CD’s)
- Competitive Merchant Services
- Enhanced Cash Management (ACH, Wire Transfer)
- Credit services for both business and personal needs
- Superior Mortgage loan services
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) services
- Access to leading investment managers for longer-term assets
- Free online banking, Bill Pay, and debit card with no annual fee
What do you need, want, and deserve from your personal private banking team? Let's talk and find out. For every client, private banking requires a custom blend of the personal and the professional. Let me show you how it can work for you.
Gayle Carmichael, President